Thursday, August 27, 2009

Humpty and Dumpty



A while ago, when I was reading the newspaper I saw the above advertisement.

Can you spot anything wrong with it?

Yeah, Nanotechnology? What the fuck kind of nanotechnology makes your boobs look bigger? Some kind of nanorobot that blows up nanoballoons in your boobies? I’ve played Metal Gear Solid and there is no such technology and MGS is considered the bleeding edge in terms of nanotechnology, it’s true Hideo Kojima said so.

On closer inspection, the lady’s boobs aren’t really that big even. They kinda look like squashed peaches.

Jesus Christ, why is there a kid in this ad!

Man, those sick advertisers thought they could slip in the kid next to the boobs and thought no one would notice? Too bad they did not consider the perspicacious eye of depraved, sex-starved adolescent boys.

Damn just look at that awkward look of confusion on the innocent little kid’s face, she looks as if she thought she was going to watch hi-5, lost her way and wandered into the wrong studio. What mother would do this to her child?


“Mummy, what’s happening? You forgot to button the top of your blouse.”

“Be quiet, Dear. Mummy is doing an advertisement for breast enhancement and they said they would pay me extra if I let them take a picture of you too, so you can actually make some money for once. I would have aborted if I knew they cost so damn much.”

“Mummy, what’s breasts?”

“Breasts are what is putting food on the table and keeping my coke coming in”

“You mean the white power you put into your nose because you are too busy to drink the ones from the can.”

“Yes, Dear.”

“Oh boy, When I grow up I wanna be a breasts just like Mummy!”

“Heh, not at that rate you won’t, you ironing board.”

“Huh, are you going to iron clothes now?”

“No, go take your beddy-bye medicine and go to your room, uhh.. Mummy has to give Uncle Fred a massage in my room because he is uhhh.. sick”

“Again?”

No comments:

Post a Comment