Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack jumps on girls with his candlestick

Put another notch on the board for Infidelity, no I’m not talking about terrorists or slightly confused customers buying a new TV, it’s that inveterate vice of all penis owning humans, Good Old Lust.


Good Old Lust, because everything is more romantic in French.

So what’s the score then?
Infidelity 9741374674628374628349081 : Men 0.

And who could blame them, after all science has given men the perfect excuse. Survival of the species. Encoded in the male DNA is the instinct to inseminate females so as to pass on genetic code to the next generation. It is only to play the odds that Men cheat, nobody upbraids another for buying multiple lottery tickets for the same draw.

So give the man a break. So he cheated on his wife with someone that is only slightly older than his daughter, so he probably cheated more than once, so what? Need I remind you that Jack Neo is the same man who gave you Liang Po Po? And at the first whiff of a scandal you conveniently closed one eye during his movies (Some even closing two), you bunch of Ingrates.


How can you turn your back on this?

I can’t stand recent media reports casting aspersions on his character based on one mistake, and I’m not too sure about his mistress, did he really have sex with her or did she just hypnotize him into believing that he did. Where’s the Semen? I watch CSI, check her panties, if it’s true her panties will glow like Christmas under a blacklight.

Doesn’t anyone else think the timing of these stories of Jack Neo’s dalliances with Former actresses weird? What are the chances of having recently released a movie, preparing to drop an album in a couple of weeks and having previously been subject to a famous director’s sexual advances at the same that the director’s current mistress decides to be a bitch and announce their affair to his wife. Those are some pretty long odds there.

Well here’s a story about Jack Neo.

I once had a pitbull named Candy, despite her ugliness I still loved her very much. One day while walking Candy at a nearby park, we happened across where Jack Neo was filming a movie. As I have long admired his movies as a very effective cure for insomnia, I stuck around curious to see how the prolific director worked. It wasn’t long before Jack noticed me and my bitch and, quite unexpectedly, came over to say hi.

Jack was very polite, it turned out he was a dog lover and remarked that Candy was one of the prettiest bitches he had ever laid eye on. Candy being a friendly dog by nature, did not object to Jack’s stroking. Jack then explained to me that it just so happened that the scene he was currently shooting would greatly benefit from having a dog in it. I agreed to let Candy do the scene.

Jack then brought Candy into the back of his car for make-up, which I later found takes quite a long time for animals. After the shoot, Jack approached me telling me that this was the best bitch he ever had at the back of his car and that Candy could go on to be as successful as Fann Wong. I had to make the hard decision to let Candy go, but I don’t regret it as Jack Neo has assured me that she is treated well and she has become moderately successful. I think she now goes by another name, what was it? Patricia something…

I can understand how he feels though.

Yes, it’s true I admit that I have cheated.

It has been a difficult time for us but I believe that the relationship can be salvaged. It has been especially trying because I had cheated with my partner’s best friend. I talked it through with the both of them and we have come to an agreement to try out a more progressive and liberal relationship. So lefty will get Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays while righty will get Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, on Sundays we will all get in on the fun.


Best of hands again.

No comments:

Post a Comment