Tuesday, July 14, 2009

woody!

Earlier this year, when I was collecting my annual reparation for being related to other people, with what are called ‘red packets’, one in particular caught my eye and I took a picture of it.



I’ve been rather stumped(haha, pun) on what kind of business the alleged ‘wood doctor’ does. The tendency to associate it to erections is certainly inescapable, but I doubt there really is a specialized degree in medical schools for that kind of thing. That logo doesn’t help too, the ‘w’ and ‘d’ look suspiciously like childish depictions of a dick head and a sperm respectively.

The next inclination would be to think that the ‘doctor’ specializes in treating trees, hence the wood. But the problem is, who the fuck cares about their tree so much they have to procure the services of a ‘doctor’ to treat it when it gets ill? And the business would have to be doing pretty damn well too from the looks of the quality of the ‘red packet’, it was printed on real good paper. Not the flimsy ones that stain your fingers red when you touch them, which you know probably only contain two dollars.

It is also kinda ironic that a ‘wood doctor’ would use good paper. You know, what with paper being made out of wood and all. Maybe the ‘doctor’ is some kind of crazy, psychopathic serial tree killer that lures his victims by pretending to be a ‘doctor’? Yes, that seems plausible.

Hold on, I seem to be remembering something.

*Checks spam email folder*

Oh. That’s why it looks so familiar.

OH MY GOD! Spam is real?!!!

Oh all the wasted years! For so long I have searched for ways to ‘increase my girth and length and pleasure your woman!’ and the solution was right in my spam folder all the while.

Ahem, not that I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment